This is a great method for cooking a piece of chicken to get that amazing crispy outside, and juicy inside! Roasting small beets, radishes and onions give the dish a whole other dimension. And it’s EASY!
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Wash and Pat DRY the skin-on chicken thighs
- Cut in large pieces: carrots, onions, beets, or radish
- Coat the chicken and veggies with some olive oil and seasonings ( I use salt, pepper and an all purpose organic herb mix)
- Place everything on a non-stick baking sheet, and into the oven
- Cook 30-40 minutes depending on size and quantity. The chicken should be crispy on the outside but not dry or tough on the inside. Keep an eye on it!
- This works for legs, wings, thighs and almost any hardy vegetable.. Use what’s in season!
Serve over salad greens, rice, vegetables or potato....